- Black-legged Kittiwake (The Birds of North America, No. 92, 1994)
- Seabirds as Indicators of the Oceanic Environment (Perspectives of the Marine Environment. 1991)
- Influence of abiotic factors and prey distribution on diet and reproductive success of three species in Alaska (Ornis Scandinavia 21:3 (1990))
- Concentrations of Seabirds at Oil-Drilling Rigs (The Condor, Short Communications, 1990)
- Optimal Foraging and Intraspecific Competition in the Tufted Puffin (The Condor, Tufted Puffin Diets, 1991)
- Multinational Study of Neotropical Migrants: The Western Sandpiper as a Model
All reports require Adobe Reader in order to read. Visit
to download the latest.
Right-click on link to download to computer.
©2006 Kahiltna Research Group, All Rights Reserved.